Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hello from the Pines and Michael in Hong Kong

I left the cactus for the pine trees and am posting today from a cabin outside of Prescott and the ANWA retreat. It's beautiful, cool, and green. I need to take a hike so I can inhale the trees. I have to apologize--I couldn't post yesterday because our internet decided it wasn't in the mood the function. Yikes! So I need to catch up on the tour.

Yesterday, the tour returned to Bonnie Gets a Say for part two of the interview. She had some great questions on TAKEN BY STORM. Today, I revisit Margaret's blog for part three of my interview with her. Huge thanks to both Bonnie and Margaret for giving me so much time and space on their blogs. Please, stop by and check out the posts.

I'm heading out to take a walk--I'll bring my phone and take pictures so you can all see how beautiful it is up here.

The next scene in our scrapbook journey is Michael in Hong Kong. Add traffic, heat, humidity, the smell of Chinese spices, and boundless energy to feel like you're really there.

These are the seats on the Star Ferries. The following pictures are on the Star Ferries.






The Skyline taken from Mt. Victoria


This is the Victoria Park up at the top of the tram. Michael was supposed to go up here and took off to the Hong Kong Temple.




More tomorrow. I promise. Oh, the air is so fresh here and beautifully cool. I'm sitting on the back porch taking in the forest. I'm off for my walk. I promise pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment