Friday, January 13, 2012

It's Snowing!

I woke up yesterday to a world of white and carried my camera around all day yesterday to capture the evidence. I hope it's sunny today because the bare tree branches are heavy with snow. Beautiful.

The view out my dorm room window yesterday morning.

College Hall in the snow.

Me all bundled up in front of Noble Hall.

And the snow kept falling. 

SING ME TO SLEEP in the VCFA Bookstore.

Our MFA program for writing for children and young adults is 15 years old this year! They commissioned the bear from the Vermont Teddy Bear Company. Doesn't it have great taste? 


Here's my radiator. It keeps my room cosy.

Here's the desk area in my dorm room,

These are the beds. I think they've upgraded the mattresses. I'm sleeping better this time.  They bought pretty, fluffy blankets for all the rooms, but the laundry they sent them out to BURNT them, so this rez we're making do with the old ones.

View of College Hall from Dewey at the end of the day. The world has turned white.

1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful! I always loved snowy days when I was in college. They made everything feel so cozy.

    ReplyDelete