Monday, December 23, 2013

I'm Back!

I've been off-line so I could concentrate on writing new books for you to enjoy, but I've returned to bring you back an old favorite, SING ME TO SLEEP's new Kindle version is now live in Kindle bookstores around the world! Merry Christmas!!

So where've I been? Well, last Christmas--just a few days after my last post--instead of relaxing and enjoying our grandkids who'd flown in from the East coast, our daughter who'd just got engaged, and our son and his wife who'd just moved close to us, we bought a new house and sold our old one. It all happened in a matter of days. I'm still trying to catch up.

Then, as planned, after our daughter's wedding and our youngest graduated (as the salutatorian for his high school, yes I'm a proud mamma), we packed our bags for Switzerland. For the past six months, we've been traveling back and forth between Arizona and Switzerland.

Moving is not good for writing--even worse for blogging. I did manage to get back to revising my time-travel post-nuclear winter rogue assassin meets Jane Austen heroine in medieval Europe novel, SLIPPED. With the help of my critique bud who swapped manuscripts with me all fall, I got a full draft completed. I'm at the polishing stage. I'll give you a taste of it soon. I promise. I think you'll love it.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!  What have you all been up to? I'm dying to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment